The first day to sign up to participate in April for the Worldsmyths Community Writing Challenge is this Saturday, April 6th, by 11:59 PM EST GMT-5. The sign ups are here. Remember, in order for your words to be counted for the month of May, you have to have signed up by May 4th by 11:59 PM EST GMT-5. If you have any questions, please PM @Jedi Knight Muse.
To sign up, you must:
1. Have an account
2. Read the blurb, which has the links to the FAQs and other important info
3. Join the Club
and sign up by replying to this post with your word count pledge.
A Few Reminders:
- For every hour of editing, you can count 1,000 words
- You can count any kind of world building, plotting, character development, etc notes towards your word count that you write during the challenge
- To be able to get an accurate final word count for your participation during the six months, it's ideal if you try to check-in with your word counts at least once a month. Here is the link for April.
- If you have a question about the challenge, please post here.
- We encourage you to help us advertise the challenge (and even the site in general)! You can find info for advertising the challenge here.