WaitingCynicism

What exactly makes your religions unique?

people can study Auramancy

Auromancy is something I will examine in my current WIP. The protagonist has already undergone some punitive healing that has left her with a number of unexpected additional abilities but when her friend builds her a device that amplifies these skills, she will gain fuller control of her ability to not just see but _manipulate_ peoples' energy fields. How will this go? We shall see :)

I really like the idea of the God that polices the treaty being made up of fragments of other gods, and that his(?) followers are bounty hunters.  That feels very particular to your story/world, and it just FITS.

I agree! The description of how the gods function, pushing into their realms of influence and everything, sounds really cool, and the god overseeing the treaties is, as Mynoris said, especially fitting.

Auromancy is something I will examine in my current WIP. The protagonist has already undergone some punitive healing that has left her with a number of unexpected additional abilities but when her friend builds her a device that amplifies these skills, she will gain fuller control of her ability to not just see but _manipulate_ peoples' energy fields. How will this go? We shall see

Oh cool! It's so interesting how authors' work can overlap and yet still be so different.

Quote from: Mynoris on November 13, 2018, 10:10:07 PM

I really like the idea of the God that polices the treaty being made up of fragments of other gods, and that his(?) followers are bounty hunters.  That feels very particular to your story/world, and it just FITS.

I agree! The description of how the gods function, pushing into their realms of influence and everything, sounds really cool, and the god overseeing the treaties is, as Mynoris said, especially fitting.

Thanks! I'm slowly refining the system and that god really helped push things from like 'yay, lots of random gods' to a system that feels fairly coherent. I still have to figure out what all the god granted powers actually are though, I only know like 3 with actual certainty. I should probably make a brainstorming post for that.