Jedi Knight Muse

Worldsmyths map!

We now have a Google map! I'm curious about where everyone from Worldsmyths lives, so I decided to make a Google map and see! Please note that you only have to pin yourself in the general area- you do not have to pin anything that you are not comfortable sharing. I'm not -positive- but you MIGHT have to be logged in to Google in order to add yourself, so please let me know if that's the case. I'm hoping we'll be able to add as many people as possible to the map! Here is the link!

Woah... can we -be- any more spread out? /endChandlervoice :P

I totally read that in his voice, too. :P

Lol I hope there's way more east coasters than just me! XD I know we have more USA people...come out, come out wherever you are! :P

There's gotta be more USA people than what's there right now! :P Bump! (Please use the name that you use on the forum so we know who you are on the map!)

It's strange that on the side list, instead of my name, Elena, it is written Bucharest, my city :) Who can modify it, since all the others have their names there, not their cities?

It's strange that on the side list, instead of my name, Elena, it is written Bucharest, my city :) Who can modify it, since all the others have their names there, not their cities?

Looks like I can modify it. But I think it's also something that you should be able to modify- if you click on it, it brings the spot up on the map and then it brings up the little box and it shows the name and then underneath there's a "trash" button but also a "pen" button which lets you modify it. You're all set now, though.

11 hours ago, Mynoris said:

Somehow I just found this today...and I pinned myself, though it took me a while to figure out how.

How do I pinn? lmao

8 hours ago, Burnstein said:

How do I pinn? lmao

If I remember right, you find the general area (or specific, if you're okay with that) of where you live and then...you click on "add marker," and it turns into a + sign and lets you mark it. It will then pop up with a thing for you to type in that says "point (number)." When that comes up, put your username so that we know that it's you that's being marked in that spot. Hopefully that makes sense!

15 hours ago, Jedi Knight Muse said:

If I remember right, you find the general area (or specific, if you're okay with that) of where you live and then...you click on "add marker," and it turns into a + sign and lets you mark it. It will then pop up with a thing for you to type in that says "point (number)." When that comes up, put your username so that we know that it's you that's being marked in that spot. Hopefully that makes sense!

Got it!