Jedi Knight Muse

EXCITING NEWS! We have a sponsor for Worldsmyths Million! Please read!

We're super excited to announce that Paperweight Editorial, an editing business run by JayLee[/member] and her business partner, has offered to sponsor the Worldsmyths Million challenge! Below is the information about the sponsorship and the prizes they're offering for participants! If you have any questions about any of the prizes, feel free to reply to this post and ask.

Paperweight Editorial is proud to announce our sponsorship of the First Annual Worldsmyth’s Million Challenge! We would like to provide a few prizes to help celebrate your successes:

All participants - 10% off any standard Paperweight Service

30,000 words - 20% off any Paperweight Service

50,000 words - Free 25 page Weight Test Service (developmental editing)

Over 75,500 words - Chance to win one of 8 Second Life Journals

Top Writer - Second Life Journal (fully customizable) and custom e-cover

21e7n8m.png

Coupons will be sent out by JayLee[/member] at the end of the challenge!

All prizes are available to those in and outside of the U.S. that participate.

Many thanks to Paperweight Editorial for sponsoring our challenge, it's just awesome! :)

I have a question, JayLee[/member] : Since some of us are not writing in English, how could the developmental editing session look like? Could I get feedback on a translated outline and character sheets instead, for example?

I have a question, JayLee[/member] : Since some of us are not writing in English, how could the developmental editing session look like? Could I get feedback on a translated outline and character sheets instead, for example?

That should work as well. As long as you can get the concepts to us, we should be able to take a look and help hash them out :) Sadly, we do only work in English, but we can work with any translated material. We may even be able to help with stylistics of translations if anyone is seriously working on them.

Haha, yes.

tenshinoshin[/member] A second life journal is a handcrafted journal made entirely out of second-hand materials. Everything which will go into making these custom little goodies will have been bought at a thrift store, right down to the needle, thread, and glue. There's a picture of one of the leather bound ones on the announcement. The 8, 75.5K  journals will be cloth bound.