Staff

Report Errors/Site Issues

If you come across any issues, such as being given an error after posting or not having permission to do something, please either respond to this post with the following information or send a PM to @Jedi Knight Muse or @kherezae.

What is/are the error/issue(s) that you've found? 

What were you doing when you found it? 

Screenshots, if possible: 

Anything else? 

Edited by kherezae
Match to new forum specs

I just posted this in the Discord and will repost here - I can't see most of the content from the old forum.

This is all I can see when I click "Browse --> Forums":

unknown.png?width=1027&height=457

If I click on "content I started", I don't get any results, even though I definitely did start some topics in the past.

Also, Submitting this error, I realized I can't copy the code you posted above without it being inserted into my post as code as well - it won't format the copied text with the BBcode tags, but simply insert another code box with the text formatted as code - I didn't figure out how to remove the code and just insert the plain text I copied from the OP.

Edit: The only thing I can see in the library is kherazae's "Seafaring" - hope that's intended, or it might be another thing not working as planned.

Edited by Manu

3 hours ago, Manu said:

I just posted this in the Discord and will repost here - I can't see most of the content from the old forum.

This is all I can see when I click "Browse --> Forums":

unknown.png?width=1027&height=457

If I click on "content I started", I don't get any results, even though I definitely did start some topics in the past.

Also, Submitting this error, I realized I can't copy the code you posted above without it being inserted into my post as code as well - it won't format the copied text with the BBcode tags, but simply insert another code box with the text formatted as code - I didn't figure out how to remove the code and just insert the plain text I copied from the OP.

Edit: The only thing I can see in the library is kherazae's "Seafaring" - hope that's intended, or it might be another thing not working as planned.

I think I fixed the permissions thing, so you should be able to see everything that you're supposed to now.

And yeah, the only thing in the library right now is that short story ('cause I haven't posted anything into it yet other than for screenshot purposes), so that's fine. I just don't know how to fix the code thing 'cause I had the same issue.

Edited by Jedi Knight Muse
  • Thanks 2

I asked in the Discord whether the site was acting weirdly for anyone else earlier today, and Sheepy said it had been doing the same for her before, so I'm reposting this here.

Obviously, the site is working fine again, or I wouldn't be able to make this post, but I happened to still have the code it showed to me in a browser tab and took a screenshot before I reloaded to find out it's working again.

Right before this happened, the site showed me a new notification (the one in the sceenshot, obviously), and when I clicked on it, the tab reloaded and showed me that code. I had Worldsmyths in a couple of other tabs, and when I changed to one of them, it would automatically reload and show the same code, even if it was showing an entirely different thread before. Reloading didn't help. I'm on a Windows 10 OS and I use Firefox 63.0.3, 64 bit version.

Not sure if this needs admin attention, since it's working fine again - anyway, in case it happens again and/or to others, this post and screenshot might help figuring out what this is about.

Unbenannt.png

Edited by Manu

1 hour ago, Manu said:

I asked in the Discord whether the site was acting weirdly for anyone else earlier today, and Sheepy said it had been doing the same for her before, so I'm reposting this here.

Let me know if it happens again, please, and I'll submit a ticket if so. I've gotten a couple weird blips, but I think they were due to the internet wonking out and making things load weird.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.