Jedi Knight Muse

NaNoWriMo Week One Word Counts (Nov 1st - 10th)

I'm posting this early because I probably won't get the chance to tomorrow (Halloween) and I know some of you are going to be able to start writing before others. We're going to say "week one" is November 1st - 10th since it's weird this year and starts toward the end of the week.

Share your NaNoWriMo word counts with us for the week of November 1st - 10th in this thread!

I might write more today, but for now I'm sort of done. I'm gonna go play a game and do some recharging, there's a virtual write in tonight that I might join and I had planned to talk to someone tonight to go plan what sort of plots I could do within my LARP story (cause he used to be a gamemaster for the larp I actually play at).

For now I leave my wordcount at: 2.198

4,126 for first the night. I had to go to bed, otherwise I could have kept going. And this the first time, like, ever (for NaNo) that I’ve gotten to 4K this is quickly so yay me!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

8,091 total for day two (3,965 for the day) written.

I think I'm done for tonight (before midnight but whatever).

Aaand I'm kind of stuck at the moment so I think it's probably a good time to stop until tomorrow when I can try to figure stuff out with a fresher mind.

Forgot to update yesterday. So I'll say that I start my wordcount today with: 5.570

I have some plotting to do like very soon that is really going to shape what's going to come. I have a friend who is really handy with helping me here, but he's been tired so I don't want to pressure him into helping me but I really need him because so far he's been the only one who can help me figure stuff out.

I got to 9,581 words last night and forgot to post about it. So now it's day four...let's see if I can get myself to 15k tonight, or as close as possible to it.

I hit the daily word count goal and I am now at 11,255 words! :D Hoping I can get to 15k by tomorrow night.

Got to 12,983 today (Monday). I'm falling asleep so apparently I won't reach 15k tonight but that's what tomorrow is for.

Because of a big intake and an argument with the boyfriend I only managed to write 503 words yesterday, making yesterday's total: 13.553

I think I might be done for today. I also want to do something fun. So I'm quitting for today at 16.153. A respectable amount. Maybe in a little bit I like want to continue writing and I'll update it then. Depends on if I can really get into the game, whatever game it becomes.

EDIT: I played for a bit but it itched so I wrote some more. Did two more challenges of the HP crawl year two. And now my wordcount is up to: 17.087. I feel good that I'm ahead by three days now. I'm usually never this far ahead for so long. Usually I'm just like at most 1 day ahead? Maybe 2 days if I'm lucky at some point? I hope to be able to keep going like this, so we'll see.

Yesterday I only managed to write a measly 322 words, making yesterday's total 17.409.

Today, however, when I finally managed to sit down to write tonight I wrote 1.887 words in less than an hour with a few challenges and am now up to 19.296.

I know I still have some evening left, but it's like almost ten here now and I'm tired and I just want to go read a book for a little bit or do some knitting as I would like to finish that as a christmas present for someone.

Forgot to update this one. This weekend my goal was to make 25k, did not make that because of various things. I did make it to 22.087 though. Trying for 25k today.