Jedi Knight Muse

World Anvil Links!

So I gave mine in another topic but I’ll put it here for record keeping 😉 

This is mine. (Lots of stuff, still uploading things, and even though it’s all highly unnecessary for the novel I will probably keep adding to it because it makes me happy xD) 

Here's mine!

I'll be adding a lot in December, there's only a couple entries right now. I've got over 60 stubs to fill out and I can think of about 20 more I still need to add. Lots to doooo

On 12/2/2018 at 9:12 AM, CaptainStrat said:

Dalfionnach - I've not actually populated any of the articles yet, but so excited to start!!!

I got a "you don't have access to this page" error when I tried to go to yours, just an FYI. 😄

I followed everyone else's!

3 hours ago, kherezae said:

Here's mine. I'm not sure how much this is for me, honestly - it seems kind of overwhelming, haha. But I'm trying to wade through it.

I'm very overwhelmed myself, but I still love the setup.  I just...I've never delved this deeply into a world of mine!

13 hours ago, Mynoris said:

I'm very overwhelmed myself, but I still love the setup.  I just...I've never delved this deeply into a world of mine!

I'm feeling the same way, every time I create an article I can think of three more I could create to link to it and its like >_< So much work. But it will be useful in the end. Maybe I can avoid writing myself into a continuity error by figuring out who is who and what is where before writing.

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

19 hours ago, Jedi Knight Muse said:

I got a "you don't have access to this page" error when I tried to go to yours, just an FYI. 😄

I followed everyone else's!

Ahh, cheers, I just signed up for the subscription and forgot I'd been mucking about with the privacy. That should be it now!