Mynoris

Status Updates

Okay, so I was puttering around the site, looking to see what else is on here.  I came across the leader board section (I love statistics) and I saw that one of the things they organize by is 'Most Status Updates'.  I can't seem to find anywhere to update my status and I'm wondering if I've gone blind.

Can someone point me in the right direction please?

Hm, I don't have the option in my profile, but I'm supposed to. I put in a support ticket with IPS. I'm guessing it might be that it's an error with accounts imported from SMF, since our Staff account can post status updates from its profile, but that's a very small sample size so I'm not sure :p We'll see!

• Thanks 1

On 12/2/2018 at 2:28 AM, Mynoris said:

Okay, so I was puttering around the site, looking to see what else is on here.  I came across the leader board section (I love statistics) and I saw that one of the things they organize by is 'Most Status Updates'.  I can't seem to find anywhere to update my status and I'm wondering if I've gone blind.

Can someone point me in the right direction please?

Okay, so it does have to do with the import, but it's not exactly a glitch. And if I was at all observant I would have realized how to fix it without asking for help haha. Just go to edit your profile, and under your birthdate options there should be a little toggle switch for enabling status updates!

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.