Mynoris

Posting Title

I've noticed that some people have a special 'title' above their poster picture in the forums.  Is that something we have to earn, or can we all make one of those?  If the former, how do we earn it?  If the latter, how do we apply it?

11 hours ago, Mynoris said:

I've noticed that some people have a special 'title' above their poster picture in the forums.  Is that something we have to earn, or can we all make one of those?  If the former, how do we earn it?  If the latter, how do we apply it?

I'm not 100% sure all members can change that right now, but I did poke through the settings looking for it and I didn't see anything saying it isn't allowed. Assuming I'm not missing something, you should be able to go to edit profile. In the first block with your birthday and the Enable Status Updates toggle, there should be a blank next to "Member Title." That's what that is. If you can't change it let me know and I'll try to figure that out!

5 hours ago, kherezae said:

I'm not 100% sure all members can change that right now, but I did poke through the settings looking for it and I didn't see anything saying it isn't allowed. Assuming I'm not missing something, you should be able to go to edit profile. In the first block with your birthday and the Enable Status Updates toggle, there should be a blank next to "Member Title." That's what that is. If you can't change it let me know and I'll try to figure that out!

I can't seem to see it, but it might be because I'm on the mobile site at the moment.  I'll check on my desktop later.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.