Manu

Library - what happened to the other text input fields?

Hi everyone,

I just submitted a story to the library and realized the options for genre, wordcount, feedback request and afterthoughts are gone. Is this intentional? And if it is, I thought they were pretty useful, is there any particular reason they were removed?

Thanks!

47 minutes ago, Manu said:

Hi everyone,

I just submitted a story to the library and realized the options for genre, wordcount, feedback request and afterthoughts are gone. Is this intentional? And if it is, I thought they were pretty useful, is there any particular reason they were removed?

Thanks!

@kherezae did a test submission and it seems to be fine for her. I just went and started to do the same thing and the options are all there. It may have been a temporary glitch or something. If you go to do it again when you see this and it happens again, can you give us a screenshot? Kher said it doesn't seem to be a permissions thing or anything and she can't find anything at all indicating a change that would cause this. But no, it's definitely not intentional!

Edit: it should be all fixed! Kher found it and said it's a permissions thing. Let us know if you're still having issues, though!

Thanks @kherezae and everyone else who helped to figure this out! It's back to normal for me now!

• Like 1