Jedi Knight Muse

Season 8 Question/Predictions

So I'm continuing my re-watch, and right now I'm on season 6 (like, I just started). We know that the next season is the last one, and that it's going to have less than 10 episodes. Here's one of my major concerns about this fact:

Spoiler

We haven't seen Gendry since...what, season four? Season three? I've lost track. I'm concerned that they're going to be so focused on Daenerys and Jon and their whole family dynamic/revelation that they're barely even going to touch upon the fact that Gendry is still off in his boat and has yet to be revealed to anyone else (other than Davos, since he's still living) that he's Robert's bastard and a potential heir to the Iron Throne (or maybe he's the legitimate heir? I'm a little fuzzy on that part since he's a bastard, but he has more legitimacy than the Lannister children). Like...we have no idea what Gendry is even DOING at this moment. Is he just hiding out? Trying to find Arya to ask her to marry him? (Yes, I can totally see Arya/Gendry, even though I know Arya would probably never say yes to marrying him 😛 )? Trying to find anyone who will help him, even though he has no actual proof of who he is, so that he can go and claim the throne? 

It just irritates me that, most likely, they're probably either going to not even touch upon any of this because they'll be focusing on Daeny and Jon and the White Walkers and stuff with the Lannisters but anything with Gendry will probably barely be focused on. I mean, I can't imagine that they're going to be able to squash everything into less than ten episodes, so since Gendry hasn't even BEEN SEEN in a few years, I'm guessing he's probably the one who's going to get screwed...even though it's an important plot point connected to everything else.

What do you guys think? Do you have any predictions for what will happen with this?

Okay, having finally re-watched the 7th season, I TOTALLY FORGOT

Spoiler

that Gendry actually shows up in that season.

But the rest of my post still stands. 😛