Hey. I've had this account for a while but never really used it much and figured I might want to get active here. I'm a budding writer with Epimoni Productions, an indie artists' collective. I'm Singaporean, and I've been writing on an on-and-off basis for a few years now. I discovered this site from the Nanowrimo forums and actually joined in May 2018 but haven't been very active. Well, you'll be seeing more of me now!:classic_laugh:

• Nice! 1

5 minutes ago, Anthony Lockwood said:

Hey. I've had this account for a while but never really used it much and figured I might want to get active here. I'm a budding writer with Epimoni Productions, an indie artists' collective. I'm Singaporean, and I've been writing on an on-and-off basis for a few years now. I discovered this site from the Nanowrimo forums and actually joined in May 2018 but haven't been very active. Well, you'll be seeing more of me now!:classic_laugh:

Hi and welcome to the forum! I'm glad you decided to make yourself active on the forum and that we'll be seeing more of you!

If you have any questions, let us know. I see you've already discovered our Discord server. 😄 We have clubs, we have the library, we have lots of discussions going...I look forward to interacting with and getting to know you! 😄

Welcome 🙂 glad to see you are hoping to be more active, feel free to ask questions and stuff. As you are on discord you can always poke me if you have questions, I am around there a lot. 

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.