Jedi Knight Muse

April Check-In Thread

I wrote words!

new total:  5560 words

What I actually meant in the previous post: My final wordcount for March is 11 727 and if the computer keeps track of the numbers then it can go on adding March and new April words, fine by me. However, I have my own writing journal where I focus on April words only to prevent me getting lost and accidentally not counting some words or counting too much words. Can I still write in the form of new total: xxx? Where the new total are words from April 1st to 30th.

• Nice! 1

I wrote words!
Previous total: [5906] words
words to add: [2332] words
new total: [8238] words

• Nice! 1

New total: 6,300 words

• Nice! 1

23 hours ago, Storycollector said:

I wrote words!

new total:  5560 words

What I actually meant in the previous post: My final wordcount for March is 11 727 and if the computer keeps track of the numbers then it can go on adding March and new April words, fine by me. However, I have my own writing journal where I focus on April words only to prevent me getting lost and accidentally not counting some words or counting too much words. Can I still write in the form of new total: xxx? Where the new total are words from April 1st to 30th.

We have one box that has the total of the previous months, and a box for each day of the current month. So if you just want to say your current April total is 5560 words, that's fine! Some are just giving their current total, others are giving how many words they wrote in a day and having the sheet add it up, both are totally valid approaches. So I'll write on your sheet that as of Friday April 6th, your current April total is 5560 words.

• Thanks 1

Here are our April stats so far!

We have written 47,748 words this month so far!

We are writing 6,821 words a day on average!

We have written 661,204 words since March!

More words:

new total: 8,370

• Nice! 1

I wrote words!
words to add: 1200 words

(I actually lost count of how much I wrote since I switched between projects, so this is an estimate.)

• Nice! 1

21 hours ago, Penguinball said:

We have one box that has the total of the previous months, and a box for each day of the current month. So if you just want to say your current April total is 5560 words, that's fine! Some are just giving their current total, others are giving how many words they wrote in a day and having the sheet add it up, both are totally valid approaches. So I'll write on your sheet that as of Friday April 6th, your current April total is 5560 words.

Thank you very much. 🙂

I wrote words!

new total: 16.953 words (as of today April 8th)

• Nice! 1

More words!

New total: 10,070

• Nice! 1