Manu

Wordcount Tracking Spreadsheet

Hi everyone,

I made a spreadsheet to help track wordcount and goals for a whole year (or even several years with minimal tweaking) that I posted in the Discord a while ago. Since those who are already using it haven't complained about bugs yet, I'm sharing the hopefully bugfree version here for everyone who's interested.

Features:

• can track a new goal for each month of the year
  • allows you to either input your latest total wordcount or the words you want to add for the day
  • provides some NaNo-style stats like daily goal, words left to write, words per day left to write, average words per day written
  • built-in how-to-use instructions

If you'd like to use it, simply make a copy in your own google drive and start tracking.

If you discover any bugs or have questions, feel free to post them here. The spreadsheet link is set to allow you to add comments, so you can also leave a comment directly in the spreadsheet if you think something needs fixing.
If you have suggestions for additional features you'd like to see, feel free to post them here - I can't promise I can implement them, but I'll give it a try!

Happy wordcount tracking!

Click here to view and copy the spreadsheet!

• Like 1