Jedi Knight Muse

May Community Writing Challenge Sign Ups (April 20th - May 4th)

giphy.gif
Worldsmyths Community Writing Challenge
Round Three: May Sign Ups

April 20th - May 4th

The next round of sign ups for the challenge is here already! This will work the same exact why as it did for March and April. You'll have until May 4th by 11:59 PM GMT-4 to sign up for the month of May. (The word count check ins for April are still going, but we're giving everyone two weeks to sign up each time the next month is approaching.) If you miss the deadline for May, you will be able to sign up for May starting on April 20th. Please remember, in order to have your word check-ins counted for May, you must have signed up by responding to this post!

This post is specifically just for choosing and pledging a word count that you want to aim for during the month of March.

In order to sign up, you must reply to this post with the word count goal you would like to pledge for May. In order to keep the thread clean, please leave all discussion out of this post. If you have any questions, you can use this post to do so.

If you miss the deadline for signing up by a day or two, we will probably make an exception, but otherwise you'll have to wait until the May sign up is posted.

When choosing your goal, remember that you are not aiming to write it within the six months as a whole, you are aiming to write it within a single month. Remember, you do not have to choose the same word count as the previous month. If you surpassed your goal or didn't come anywhere close to it, you are welcome to aim for a higher/lower goal for the month of April. You'll keep writing toward your word count goal for March until March 31st at midnight in your time zone.

If you have not been checking into the check in post for March with your word counts, please make sure you do so! The check in post is here.

@Trekkie

@Penguinball

@M.N. Lanthier

@Tigtogiba34
@Anthony Lockwood
@roadmagician

@Sheepy-Pie

@PurpleChocolate

@Storycollector
@TricksterShi
@TwistedRiver
@EdelBeeRocker
@Mynoris

@Jedi Knight Muse
@Elena

@airrica

@DaVinci

-Name here-

@Emskie-Wings

@Pinchofmagic

-Name here-

-Name here-

-Name here-

-Name here-

-Name here-

-Name here-

-Name here-

-Name here-

-Name here-

-Name here-

@Tangwystle

@EliBrightwood

-Name here-

-Name here-

-Name here-

-Name here-

Tagging: @Penguinball, @Manu, @JayLee, @Mynoris, @Pinchofmagic, @taintedhero, @C_M_Clark, @RKM, @LShelby, @Amblygon, @Romancegirl, @Titania, @XanthussMarduk, @Autumn, @Crysania, @bdcharles, @Jessitiz, @Sheepy-Pie, @DaVinci, @Tigtogiba34, @nikipinz, @fenn, @airrica, @Anthony Lockwood, @Dreamcatcher, @electric, @TricksterShi, @Elena, @Emskie-Wings, @Fluffypoodel

I'm doing like, 5k, seeing that I'll be out of the country until the 18th, and I don't know if I'll be exhausted or inspired by the end of my trip.

58 minutes ago, Penguinball said:

I'm doing like, 5k, seeing that I'll be out of the country until the 18th, and I don't know if I'll be exhausted or inspired by the end of my trip.

Added 😛

Sign me up for 35k, please. I can't write another 50k; I'm exhausted! =P

Sign me up for 10k please. April is going well with 15k but May is going to be busier so I decided to lower the bar a bit as I'd rather surprise myself with more words than set me under pressure because I'm behind my set goal at the end of the month. 🙂

15,000 words for May too. I had to diminish the April Camp NaNo from 20,000 to 15,000 too when possible to adjust.

10k for May, please!  That's gonna be my busy month at work, but I think I can squeeze that in.

Hmm, I failed miserably at 200k in March (granted that was a hefty goal even with my open schedule), and then I blew my 60k out of the water for April (80K and counting). 
Put me down for an even 100k for May and let's see what happens.

1 hour ago, Tangwystle said:

Put me down for an even 100k for May and let's see what happens.

Will do! XD

Only 10k please.  My health and motivation are tanking, but I fear if I don't put up a word count I'll slip back into not writing again.

Posted (edited)

unpledging 15K

pledging 5K 

a much more reasonable number as I am so busy in my recovery by the time I get home from PT bathe and eat dinner 8 pm I'm headed to bed and that gives me 162 wordsish a day, I can totally smash that goal if I really try ❤️

Edited by Tigtogiba34

Going 25k again. Seeing as I got so close last month, even having to take two weeks off because of my new job, I'm taking that as a sign to keep at the current goal.