Jedi Knight Muse

June Community Writing Challenge Sign Ups (May 25th - June 1st)

giphy.gif
Worldsmyths Community Writing Challenge
Round Four: June Sign Ups

May 25th - June 1st

The next round of sign ups for the challenge is here already! This will work the same exact why as it did for previous months. You'll have until June 1st by 11:59 PM GMT-4 to sign up for the month of June. (The word count check ins for May are still going, but we're giving everyone two weeks to sign up each time the next month is approaching.) If you miss the deadline for June, you will be able to sign up for July starting on June 22nd. Please remember, in order to have your word check-ins counted for June, you must have signed up by responding to this post!

This post is specifically just for choosing and pledging a word count that you want to aim for during the month of June.

In order to sign up, you must reply to this post with the word count goal you would like to pledge for June. In order to keep the thread clean, please leave all discussion out of this post. If you have any questions, you can use this post to ask them.

If you miss the deadline for signing up by a day or two, we will probably make an exception, but otherwise you'll have to wait until the July sign up is posted.

When choosing your goal, remember that you are not aiming to write it within the six months as a whole, you are aiming to write it within a single month. Remember, you do not have to choose the same word count as the previous month. If you surpassed your goal or didn't come anywhere close to it, you are welcome to aim for a higher/lower goal for the month of April. You'll keep writing toward your word count goal for May until May 31st at midnight in your time zone.

Remember that the following things count toward your word count:

Story writing (novels/short stories)
Fan Fiction

Brainstorming (world building, character building, etc)
Editing

If you have not been checking into the check in post for May with your word counts, please make sure you do so! The check in post is here.

@Tigtogiba34

@Jedi Knight Muse

@Penguinball

@roadmagician

@Elena

@airrica

@TricksterShi

@DaVinci

@Sam

@lorneytunes

@lisa.morgan

@Emskie-Wings

@Pinchofmagic

-Name here-

-Name here-

-Name here-

-Name here-

@Rohierim

-Name here-

-Name here-

-Name here-

-Name here-

-Name here-

-Name here-

-Name here-

-Name here-

-Name here-

-Name here-

-Name here-

-Name here-

Tagging: @Penguinball, @Manu, @JayLee, @Mynoris, @Pinchofmagic, @taintedhero, @C_M_Clark, @RKM, @LShelby, @Amblygon, @Romancegirl, @Titania, @XanthussMarduk, @Autumn, @Crysania, @bdcharles, @Jessitiz, @Sheepy-Pie, @DaVinci, @Tigtogiba34, @nikipinz, @fenn, @airrica, @Anthony Lockwood, @Dreamcatcher, @electric, @TricksterShi, @Elena, @Emskie-Wings, @Fluffypoodel, @Romancegirl, @EdelBeeRocker, @EliBrightwood, @lorneytunes, @M.N. Lanthier, @Pinchofmagic, @PurpleChocolate, @Robert/Rob, @Storycollector, @Tangwystle, @Trekkie, @TricksterShi, @TwistedRiver, @roadmagician, @C_M_Clark, @CrabbyMaiden, @Krimson Ravyn, @mathgnome, @RKM, @Tangwystle, @tllbrinkley, @Dizzy72, @Amblygon, @ZillieR00

Somebody has to lead the way!

I pledge a minimum of 25,000 words.

• Nice! 1

I pledge 25k. Hoping to get a bit more than that, but I want to be realistic. :)

• Nice! 1

I pledge 15,000.

• Nice! 1

I have a trip or two planned, but in the heart that it looks like I hit 50k+ in May, I'm going to shoot for...

60,000 WORDS FOR JUNE!!!!!

Sign me up please!

Roh

• Like 1

Updated!

If you wish to pledge and did not get to do so before the end of June 1st, you can do so within the next few days.

Also, since I forgot to reply - I pledged 7k 😛

Okay, slap me down for another 15k.  I'll get it one of these months.