5 hours ago, Mynoris said:

I don't think my transcribing will count for Camp NaNo...

Technically you can count whatever you want because the validator doesn't know any different. A lot of people "rebel," especially for camp. So if you want to count your transcribing, go for it.

@Penguinball add me. JediKnightMuse is my username.

Camp is all about rebelling. For me, if the activity you are doing is A) Writing Related and B) doing something for you, like improving skills, providing material for you to use, then I think it counts for Camp. NaNo in November I tend to be more strict on, but Camp is more free.

I'd love to join. My username there is Sam Espelho

I know that I want to aim for 50k in July, but I haven't yet chosen which WIP to do it with.

I just don't know how I'd put it up in my project.  Like the title and summary and stuff.  I suppose I could just describe what I'm doing...but then it would be pretty obvious I'm not writing a singular story, and I wouldn't care to lie about it.

Yes, I do seem terribly fussy, but I always have to sort out my concerns. 😞

If there's space, I'm interested. My cabin was dead in April. I'm JD Vollans there.

13 minutes ago, jdvollans said:

If there's space, I'm interested. My cabin was dead in April. I'm JD Vollans there.

Invited!

On 6/9/2019 at 11:22 AM, Mynoris said:

I just don't know how I'd put it up in my project.  Like the title and summary and stuff.  I suppose I could just describe what I'm doing...but then it would be pretty obvious I'm not writing a singular story, and I wouldn't care to lie about it.

Yes, I do seem terribly fussy, but I always have to sort out my concerns. 😞

Maybe I'm the wrong person to ask, but I am Pro-Cheating when it comes to Camp NaNo. If it motivates to get words written, even if they are transcribed, then I think that fulfills the purpose of Camp.

I would like to join but I will not be there after the 27th (I'll hit goal before then though).  JayCeeSlayer is my camp name.

6 hours ago, Penguinball said:

Maybe I'm the wrong person to ask, but I am Pro-Cheating when it comes to Camp NaNo. If it motivates to get words written, even if they are transcribed, then I think that fulfills the purpose of Camp.

Alright.  Hook me up then if there's still room.