DarkestFears

DarkestFears Are Real Now! (Hello Nice to meet you guys!)

Name/Penname: Alexander (Alex) aka DarkestFear

State/country:  California

Education: Senior in High School

Hobbies and Favorites

What are your hobbies?  Reading, Writing, Singing, VCing

What is/are your favorite book(s) and authors? I like generally any books/authors that focus on Romance/Mystery/Horror (Psychological), Fantasy, Modern Fantasy, and sometimes a bit of Action!

What is/are your favorite movie(s) and TV show(s)? Sherlock, Black Butler, Mean Girls, Anything Batman Related

Writing

How long have you been writing? 14+ Years and Counting (This includes RPing)

What was the first story you wrote that you remember? (Is it finished, and has anyone read it?) = No it's not finished and I think only my grandmother read it, since she's the only one who can read my writing. I may make a story about it someday as it's the story/RP that got me into all this. 

Tell us a little about your favorite character to write about. Well I particularly like my mute/shy more ''submissive'' characters. Meaning they are very nice and sweet, usually chill. Either that or writing for multiple characters or personalities is always fun too.

Tell us a little about a fantasy world you've created.  Well I have a City called ''Wicked City'' where all monsters and humans live together in a legit fortress type thing. Run by the government which more or less doesn't really seem to care about what the monsters and humans do. I write more detailed and 18+ stuff, sometimes you-know-what but that is not usually what I mean. Just stronger themes. HOWEVER I have read the rules and understand this is not the place for that so no worries, I have other stories that are lighter in mind. 🙂

Tell us a little about your current work in progress. How's it going? I just started it, yesterday. It's a teen murder mystery with a hint of modern-fantasy splashed in, really simple, nothing more nothing less. The fantasy is that the main protags have either a magical ''talent.'' OR a regular ''Talent'' that when put together, they work really well.

Have you participated in NaNoWriMo? If so, how has your experience been? N/A

Worldsmyths

How did you find out about Worldsmyths? Disboard I believe

What made you decide to join? It looked really interesting.

What do you hope to gain from Worldsmyths? A sense of community, Motivations

Welcome, @DarkestFears! I saw that you were in the Discord server earlier but didn't get the chance to welcome you, so welcome and feel free to rejoin any time!

Let us know if you have any questions about the forum or anything. We're starting to get into NaNo prep mode, we have a monthly writing challenge going, and we have some fun discussions going around. We don't have a necroposting rule, so if you see an older topic that you find interesting (and hasn't been archived), feel free to either respond to it or start a new topic about it!

Welcome! Great to have you here! I really like the sound of your city; I hope you share more!

14 hours ago, DarkestFears said:

I write more detailed and 18+ stuff, sometimes you-know-what but that is not usually what I mean. Just stronger themes.

No worries, several people here deal with more adult themes. We do have a group set up for talk about more mature stuff. There hasn't been a lot of traffic there as of yet, but if you ever need to bounce something with an R-rating off people, I'm always more than happy to talk to folks there. I'm not exactly light-and-fluffy either. 🙂

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.