Kind of looks like I did not stop by here when I joined up and since I haven't done anything, it's probably still OK to do an intro. I've been writing stories since I was 12 and joined the fan fiction writers of the world before Star Trek made it popular. I read pretty much anything that doesn't get out of my line of sight fast enough. Current favorites: Jim Butcher, Tim Powers, Tolkien, Asimov's essays, HP Lovecraft (mmmm tentacles), supernatural/unnatural/paranormal/anthropological/historical/romance/thriller/weird science and other things that probably should not get introduced to the weird pulp fiction worlds I sometimes generate. I cross universes in my fan fiction, I build universes where physics and magic screw with each other and still manage to work. So far, I have tons of fan fic on a couple of archives and nothing original in publication. I'm old enough to know better and young enough to laugh gleefully while I do it anyway. My hair has delusions of anime which shifts with the time of year and how bored I've gotten with the current color. I am year of the Dragon, which probably explains my obsession with the critters. I know a pooka and I write my animals into my writing, other than that, plus ca change.

I could have sworn I remembered seeing an intro from you, but maybe not. XD Either way, welcome to the forum, and yes, it's totally still okay!

Lol, you know what I just realized? I was confusing you in my brain with @DragonGate, that's why I thought you had already introduced yourself. XD My bad!

• Like 1

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.