Rogue

Well hello there!

Hello everyone Name's Mehryar, English is my second language so feel free to correct any mistakes I have in a conversation, I would be glad and not offended ^_^ I'm new to all of this and there's this superb template that I'm gonna use because I'm lazy, Pleasure to meet you all ❤️

Name/Penname: [M]ehryar / Rogue

State/country: United Kingdom London

Education: University Student... fml.

Hobbies and Favorites

What are your hobbies?

Listening to music, going outside to watch and feed cats and dogs, Disappointing myself 24/7, Playing games (League of legends, Destiny 2, Dead by Daylight, Warframe).

What is/are your favorite book(s) and authors?

My favorite book is definitely Sherlock Holmes by Sir Arthur Conan Doyle, Don't really have a favorite Author yet.

What is/are your favorite movie(s) and TV show(s)?

Favorite TV show is FRIENDS (I know everything about this show don't challenge me) and I love way too many movies to list here. 

Writing

How long have you been writing?

4-5 months I reckon, on and off ._.

What was the first story you wrote that you remember? (Is it finished, and has anyone read it?) 

well the first real story I wrote was a Fanfiction about Overwatch, and I uploaded it in a Fanfiction site as well and It had around 63 followers and 70 favorites I was so proud of myself that I stopped writing for a year 😐 (I was 16 at the time) and I started writing again recently.

Tell us a little about your favorite character to write about. 

Oh what a question, Lovely. 
Well I'd say that I love writing sarcastic characters, broken ones that need help but never show it because I admire the strength that it takes to stay strong and help others even though you yourself need help the most. Characters that have a dark past and yet strive to be better, Funny side-characters that are sometimes smarter than the main charaacter and etc.

Tell us a little about a fantasy world you've created. 

Oh I feared you'd ask.
Well I'm a bit self-conscious about my writings (Who isn't right?) and I don't yet know what I want the world to be like completely, but I want it to be a world that is full of exotic creatures and gods and gifted mortals, a world with floating mountains with long waterfalls, a very dangerous one at night, when darker creatures might appear. its full of unknowns and it rewards people who wonder off their path, Many universes and planets exist that each are inhabited by different gods who fight off the darkness that has always haunted them.

Tell us a little about your current work in progress. How's it going? 

Ah.

Well its the first story I write that is NOT a fanfiction, so I'm writing the world and characters from scratch and its quite intimidating but I'm loving it so far, I've come up with a couple of world ideas and characters' backstories and personality and I'm excited to start writing the story.

Have you participated in NaNoWriMo? If so, how has your experience been?

I am so confused as to what this word even means, you have no idea. So yeah no I haven't.

Worldsmyths

How did you find out about Worldsmyths? 

Discord server search.

What made you decide to join?

I really want a reason to start writing, life's painful gotta distract myself somehow.

What do you hope to gain from Worldsmyths? 

How to be a better writer and how to express my thoughts through words, and hopefully some new friends.

• Like 1

Hi and welcome, @Rogue! 🙂

1 hour ago, Rogue said:

Have you participated in NaNoWriMo? If so, how has your experience been?

I am so confused as to what this word even means, you have no idea. So yeah no I haven't.

NaNoWriMo is National Novel Writing Month. It's a writing challenge that takes place every year in November. The website is http://nanowrimo.org The goal is to write 50,000 words of a new novel between November 1st and November 30th. A lot of people (including myself) choose to be "rebels" and just continue to write whatever they're currently working on when November starts and only count the words written during November, or they use NaNo to write new drafts of a previously written story. We have a lot of people who participate it in it every year, so we like to see how many of our members do so. 🙂 You'll see a lot of talk about it in the server right now, since there's a lot of us participating.

Let us know if you have any questions!

Hello and welcome to the forum! 😄 I dig your username btw! Your fantasy world sounds dangerously beautiful, or would it be beautifully dangerous? Either way, prowling creatures in the night, yes please!

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.